- Out of Bounds: All boundary fences, car parks, green keepers building area and creeks behind No.12 and bordering No. 14 marked by white pegs. Also club house and concrete surrounds.
- Ball must be dropped 1 club length from all staked trees.
- Stones may be removed from bunkers.
- Ball hitting power poles and lines MUST be replayed. No penalty.
- Ball lying with 2 club lengths of safety screens may be lifted and dropped back - no limit, but keeping pick-up point in line. No penalty.
- All power poles, sheds, hoses, connections, seats, bridges, tracks and paths are deemed obstructions (Rule 24) - Free Drop. EXCEPTION: Area of bridge over water hazard.
- Marker tree 135 metres to front of green.
- Repair all pitch marks and divots.
Marker Pegs -
Lateral Water Hazards RED
Water Hazards YELLOW
Out of Bounds WHITE